The school is being organized for PhD students and teachers in computer science and discrete mathematics during February 12 - 13, 2024 by Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Bhilai, India. The school is aimed at fulfilling two purposes: (i) as a pre-conference school for CALDAM 2024, (ii) as an Indo-Slovenia School.
- Akanksha Agrawal, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, India
- Tanja Dravec, Institute of Mathematics, Physics and Mechanics, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Vesna Iršič, Department of Mathematics, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Ragesh Jaiswal, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India
- Matjaž Krnc, Faculty of Mathematics, Natural Sciences and Information Technologies, University of Primorska, Slovenia
- Iztok Peterin, Faculty of Electrical Engineering & Computer Science, University of Maribor, Slovenia
- I. Vinod Reddy, Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai, India
- Bodhayan Roy, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India
- Swagato Sanyal, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India
- Riste Skrekoviski, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
There is no registration fee for the school. Arrangements will be made for all speakers and 35 selected participants to stay in IIT Bhilai, and they will be provided boarding and lodging free of cost. 3-tier Sleeper class train fare will be provided for selected participants subject to availability of funds. Online registration will end on November 01, 2023.
CLICK HERE for Pre-Conference School registration.
- CALDAM2015 Indo-Czech Pre-Conference School
- CALDAM2016 Indo-Hungarian Pre-Conference School
- CALDAM2017 Indo-German Pre-Conference School
- CALDAM2018 Indo-Canadian Pre-Conference School
- CALDAM2019 Indo-Italian Pre-Conference School
- CALDAM2020 Indo-French Pre-Conference School
- CALDAM2023 Indo-Dutch Pre-Conference School
- Manoj Changat, University of Kerala, India
- R. S. Lekshmi, PSG College of Technology, India
- Iztok Peterin, University of Maribor, Slovenia (Co-Convenor)
- Rishi Ranjan Singh, Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai, India (Co-Convenor)
Young Researchers Forum (YRF 2024) is part of CALDAM Pre-Conference School and is the third in the series of CALDAM conferences. YRF is a unique opportunity as an open discussion session for ambitious young researchers to present a problem they are attempting to solve in the conference theme and to receive feedback from participating peers and eminent researchers. YRF provides a friendly environment for young researchers to foster research. An interactive session of this kind enables students, researchers, and teachers to engage in the exchange of knowledge, ideas, and research methods that benefit all participants of the Pre-Conference School. YRF will be taking place on Day 1 of CALDAM Pre-Conference School.
All selected participants of the School are expected to do a short presentation for 5 minutes followed by a Question & Answer session for 2 minutes.
To be updated